Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pest Control Request From

Today when I got into the office someone from HR comes up to me and my colleague and asks me if we were the ones complaining about a "bug" yesterday. We said yes. They asked us had we reported the incident? We said we didn't know we were supposed to do that or could do that, in fact we don't even know how to do that. She told us we could go onto our internal web site and find the form. Lo and behold after searching for a few minutes I did find the "Pest Control Request Form" and submitted that. Let's see what happens next.

I'm reminded of the time we were out at one of the other sites and went to the infirmary to ask for band-aids because we had uncomfortable shoes at the time. They told us we couldn't get band-aids without filling out incident reports. So I said, "what am I supposed to report? That I wore the wrong shoes today?!"

No comments: